How to Make a Gift

There are a variety of options for making a financial investment in our mission – and the seminarians and priests whom we serve.

Sending Your Gift

Check or Money Order
– please make checks payable to “The Pontifical North American College” and mail to:

The Pontifical North American College
Office of Institutional Advancement
3211 4th Street, NE
Washington, DC 20017

Telephone – To make a credit card gift over the phone, or execute a wire transfer, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement in Washington, DC during regular business hours:  202-541-5411

Various Types of Giving

Stock Gifts – Appreciated securities may be transferred to The Pontifical North American College. By donating shares, you will likely avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciation, while deducting the full fair market value of the security at the time of the gift. To transfer stock, please provide the following information to your broker or advisor:

Account name:  “The American College Roman Catholic Church of the US”
Account number: 7Z4-01016  (note second character is a ‘Z’)
DTC#:  5198

Corporate Matching Gifts – Your employer may offer a gift matching program, often with a ratio of 1:1. Check with your human resources department to obtain the proper form and include this when you send your gift.

Estate & Planned Giving – The College seeks to provide for the long-term needs of our operations in Rome. By including the College in your will, you help us achieve that goal. To discuss various options, please contact Mark Randall, CFRE, our Executive Director for Institutional Advancement (202-541-5403 or

All gifts received are treated as unrestricted unless otherwise specified at the time of transfer.

The Pontifical North American College  is a 501 (c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax deductible. The College’s FEIN is 23-7201921, and we are listed in The Official Catholic Directory under “The Roman Curia, American Colleges Abroad.”

For questions or more information about ways of giving, please contact Mark Randall, CFRE in the Office of Institutional Advancement:  202-541-5403 or